- To have recourse for use, help, or accomplishing something, often as a final available option or resource
- To go, especially frequently or customarily
- A place to which people frequently or generally go for relaxation or pleasure
- Habitual or general going, as to a place or person
- A person or thing resorted to for aid, satisfaction, service, etc.
Resort Studio’s mission is to provide artists with affordable, comfortable working spaces and the breadth to develop ideas. The studios were founded in November 2015 by Sara Grose. The space came to fruition through a lucky CraigsList find and frustration with the high prices of local studios. Taking matters into her own hands Sara negotiated a free month with the landlord in exchange for fixing up and clearing out the building. With the collaborative aid of Stephen Leinhaas and Ian Reynolds seven church offices were flipped into seven working studios.
Today, the studio members include: